KSO.lv Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EDO

NEW STATS SISTEM

Hello guys :) Who care to explain the new statistic system on the server :)

Today i fixed the new stats system so it counts your points based on almost the same rules as the old stats. So maximum amount of points which you can lose is 25. And if you kill someone then he loses the same amount of points which you got for his killing.

Muhahahahahaha, to see your stats, type "rank" in game. To see all players stats page ( http://www.kso.lv/tf2-stats ), type "web". :miish:

It can be found in the web page www.kso.lv and the Team Fortress 2 KSO servers statistics can be found here > Press me!

and yes, in game you can just type rank ( for your personal stats ) and web ( for all the players stats ).

You remember that i wrote a post were i was telling that i dont really care about stats. Well, on later consideration and after the new stats were installed and everyone got a clean slate, i started to play for rank.

Oh dear, the horror. The constant pressure to perform at your best and long hours dedicated to a game.

I manage to crawl to the 5th position despite my 10fps in fight and 20-30fps on hallways ( dont mind the bragging ). But for that i had to play like a prick. I mean, always joining the wining team, never go in the mist of a battle ( put stickies there instead :) ) running away, hiding and detonating, play engi a lot and deploy ubers, never play spy ( which is lot of fun ).

No more ! Im done ! There are always totally unbalanced teams because of this "play for rank" way of consuming TF2. So im bagging and urging top players of great KSO to try do something about that. Ok, you play 2 rounds, win them in 2-3 min, than go, for god sake, join the losing team and try to balance and in the same time make a better gameplay for all involve.

Edited by Hattori Hanzo

why in these stats rank goes to IP ? isn't better to nickname ? because i change my name , and stats +1000points , i think thats problem

why in these stats rank goes to IP ? isn't better to nickname ? because i change my name , and stats +1000points , i think thats problem

I dont know which server are you talking about but on our stats are being counted per steamid so you can change your nick to whatever you like and it won't change your points or rank in stats.

junker bet tad kad nomaina niku pienaak klaaat 1000points , tgd saproti ? es galiigi maz speleju bet man jau gandriiz 8000 points , nomainiishu nik pienaaks vell 1000 points

man kopa labi ja 500 killu

Edited by f3!k^